Japanese Scenario V0.4

Discuss the free TT-like game Simutrans.
prissi
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Japanese Scenario V0.4

Post by prissi »

Here is now a more or less "stable" version of the japanese 64x64 pak. It adds japanese landscape, buildings and good chaines to the game. This version I consider somewhat stable, i.e. it will not change for a month or so. Also I think that building names have consolidated.

Future version should allow to continue saved games. This version however is incompatible with savegames of previos versions.

Many changes were introduced, including more extensive english and german description, working again with AI, more easy profit, new vehicles, buildings attraction, shinkansen tracks, etc.

To underline the more "stable" view the scenario is now hosted by Isaac Eiland-Hall on http://japanese.simutrans.com.

Thanks for everyone with the help with some questions (in this group especially Raven for his trains) and Hajo and his team for making such a nice and user configurable game.
Villem
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Villem »

Some of the trains look fantastic, while others are totally crap. I think you should learn to do your own graphics, since the A-train graphics definately don't look so good in Simutrans..I like the Shinkasens, but the track doesn't look s good.I wish you good luck developing this scenario

Return to “Simutrans”